Old 15-05-2004, 05:02 AM
Amy D

Default Newbie but plant-stupid learning by trial and error :)

Thought I'd do a quick intro. I've lived in Mobile, AL for 3 1/2 years
now but we just bought a house where I have the terrifying task of
landscaping when I am from western Nebraska where nothing grows and my
husband is from Illinois and as clueless as I am about southern Alabama.

I have several questions but have decided rather than putting them all
in one post I'd ask them separately to keep it simple.

Looks like a great group! There aren't any trolls who would
intentionally kill my plants around here I should know about are there?

amy