Old 15-05-2004, 07:05 AM
Mike Bernardoni

Default Keep Things Simple!!!

Hi, Good to hear from other "Keep It Simple Folks"!!! I was thinking
about the Fat content in the Catfish Chow when I wrote my first post. I
asked the biologist at the Missouri Botanical Gardens about this...he
said...BULL!! LOL He should know..they have the largest..healthiest
and HUGEST population of KOI in their KOI "Lake" in their several acre
Japanese Gardens...Like I said they use a brand called "Krazy Kat"I use
Rural Kings brand... Every seen 3 foot long+ Koi clammer over themselves
to get food...a site to behold...Remember...KEEP THINGS SIMPLE!! {:O)
MIKE

Jim and Phyllis Hurley wrote:

Hi Mike,

We are also catfish-food-koi-feeders. I understand from ng folk that know
nutrition that it is not great for the koi fat levels.

--
Grab your pig’s feet, bread, and gin,
there’s plenty in the kitchen.