Old 15-05-2004, 09:02 AM
jammer

Default snake id - clear pic

LOL.... no doubt! I love snakes but this one looks mean!

On 14 May 2004 19:12:13 GMT, EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote:

Good Lord!!!!!!

I'll answer your question when I stop running.

Dang.

Looks like a garter snake.
Stripes down the side of the body, slender head
but if it was in MY pond I'd run to B&N (I'd probably reach it in 2

minutes,
flat out) and buy a book about snakes in my state or region. Then I'd

ID the
the thing for sure. I would not rely on internet 'experts' like me

;-)
Then I'd call in the air force and nuke the pond...
Okay, not really but that first picture almost did me in...!!!!!!

kathy :-)