Old 15-05-2004, 11:02 AM
Frogleg

Default Newbie but plant-stupid learning by trial and error :)

On Fri, 14 May 2004 22:08:37 -0500, Amy D wrote:

Thought I'd do a quick intro. I've lived in Mobile, AL for 3 1/2 years
now but we just bought a house where I have the terrifying task of
landscaping when I am from western Nebraska where nothing grows and my
husband is from Illinois and as clueless as I am about southern Alabama.

I have several questions but have decided rather than putting them all
in one post I'd ask them separately to keep it simple.

Excellent plan. First answer: check what neighbors and other locals
have growing. If every other house had masses of azaleas in bloom
recently, it's a good bet azaleas are...a good bet. If you like
azaleas, that is.