Old 15-05-2004, 05:09 PM
dt

Default Hey, where did all of you old-timers from this ng go?

J Kolenovsky wrote:

Can we start posting garden stuff again?

Naaa, if we did that, we wouldn't have room for the "gay bondage" and
"big dildo" posts. ;-)

Let me just say that, even though I've only had one cherry tomato ripen
so far, it's lookin' pretty good out there. The mustard greens went
crazy, got the broccoli in too late, so it all bolted, and the lettuce
didn't do much, either.

But nothing beats a big bowl of Blue Bell Natural Vanilla Bean topped
with dead-ripe dewberries picked out of the yard 20 minutes earlier!

DT