Old 15-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Dave

Default Carbo-Plus CO2?

There's been quite a few posts about the Carbo-Plus system. Although it
worked OK for my 29gal system in terms of CO2 production, I had a few fish
die about a day after I put it in my tank. I Googled and only found one
other person who had this problem, so take that for what it's worth.

I also found the unit to be a bit messy ... some kind of whitish-grey
material forms on the carbon block holder and flakes off into the tank.

"fedward" wrote in message
Can any one tell me their experiences with a Carbo-Plus CO2 device?

Does it work better than other CO2 setups?

It looks fairly simple - but how is it for cost and reliability?

I am using a CO2 tank and power reactor now and am wondering whether I
should switch to the Carbo-Plus unit

Thanks

Fred