Old 15-05-2004, 06:06 PM
Vicky

Default Nettle Manu aka I'm in Trouble!

Did my first batch of nettle manure. Today, I used it. The family hastily
vacated the garden and are still barely speaking to me beyond "You are NEVER
using that stuff again - EVER!" Although the wesbite warned that it was
likely to be a bit whiffy, I was unprepared. Furthermore, I'm sure said
site claims that the smell goes away pretty quickly. An hour later and it
still pongs.

And there's a snail lying on his back in the area I fed. He keeps trying to
turn over and then appears to change his mind. Obviously, it's too much for
him too!

Oops!

Vicky