Old 16-05-2004, 03:06 AM
RichToyBox

Default Pond pics...help?

For the green water K30a post the green water hints. The pond in very nice,
but is still new so the first thing needed is patience. It will clear. It
might be tomorrow, next week, or next month, but it will clear. To clear it
faster, get a uv. Also, most on here will tell you to get more plants.
Algae, though it has been reclassified, is lowest form of plant life and
uses the same nutrients as the larger plants. Larger plants will help
starve the algae.
--
RichToyBox
"Destroyallx" wrote in message
hey everyone. i just took these pics of my pond..
http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/
its about one month old, plants are starting to look bigger and are
growing.. but algae seems to be a problem, or maybe its my filtration
system... by looking at my photos, does anyone have any advice on how to
make my pond better in anyway... im open to any ideas.
thanx!

http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/