Old 16-05-2004, 04:11 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Hey, where did all of you old-timers from this ng go?

Oooo, yeah! Amen! Vanilla and dewberry.

JK

dt wrote:
=

J Kolenovsky wrote:
=

Can we start posting garden stuff again?

=

Naaa, if we did that, we wouldn't have room for the "gay bondage" and
"big dildo" posts. ;-)
=

Let me just say that, even though I've only had one cherry tomato ripen=

so far, it's lookin' pretty good out there. The mustard greens went
crazy, got the broccoli in too late, so it all bolted, and the lettuce
didn't do much, either.
=

But nothing beats a big bowl of Blue Bell Natural Vanilla Bean topped
with dead-ripe dewberries picked out of the yard 20 minutes earlier!
=

DT

-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business. Quoted by the Ho=
uston
Chronicle Lazy Gardener as 1 of 7 best gardening websites in Houston.
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal