Old 16-05-2004, 07:03 AM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default Pond pics...help?

The green is a bummer. If you could put in a bunch of fast-growing plants,
they would grab some of the nutrients. Hyacinth, water celery, watercress.
Time is another alternative.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"Destroyallx" wrote in message
hey everyone. i just took these pics of my pond..
http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/
its about one month old, plants are starting to look bigger and are
growing.. but algae seems to be a problem, or maybe its my filtration
system... by looking at my photos, does anyone have any advice on how to
make my pond better in anyway... im open to any ideas.
thanx!

http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/