Old 16-05-2004, 12:11 PM
Juggs

Default Tiny spiders.

On Sun, 16 May 2004 11:09:13 +0100, Kay Easton
wrote:

I'v got loads of tiny spiders, about 2-3 mm across, don't appear to be
red, colonizing the chains of my hanging basket. The vegetative
growth doesn't appear to be affected, as yet. Should I be worried?

Doubt it. Sounds like a nest of baby spiders has just hatched.
Far too big to be red spider (which however are usually pale brown).

Ta. That makes sense (although these are light brown), I think the
web must have been spun by the mum

Glenys
--
When our schools started teaching the leftist concept of 'provable causal relationships',
Communism gained the upper hand in Vietnam. I think there is a lesson to be learned from that.