Old 16-05-2004, 05:12 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Pond pics...help?

Your pond looks great. Add a bit of patience and you will continue to do
well!

As you continue to visit more pond web sites, you will get ideas on how to
hide pumps, filters, etc.

You may also learn about veggie filter, plant covers, tree shades, and other
types of shades.

Until then, relax and enjoy your beautiful pond and your hard work!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Destroyallx" wrote in message
hey everyone. i just took these pics of my pond..
http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/
its about one month old, plants are starting to look bigger and are
growing.. but algae seems to be a problem, or maybe its my filtration
system... by looking at my photos, does anyone have any advice on how to
make my pond better in anyway... im open to any ideas.
thanx!

http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/