Old 16-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Rhiannon S

Default IVY, please help

Subject: IVY, please help
From: "Amanda Izzard"
Date: 16/05/2004 19:28 GMT Daylight Time
I am having a big problem with ivy,the last tennant planted it and now it is
growing out of control, I have tried weed killers from homebase and nothing
seems to kill it off...Does ne one have ne ideas at all??

Could you give us some more info please. Where is it causing you the problem?
Is it taking over the walls of your house, or your lawn, or hedge? Do you have
access to the roots? If you do, just cut the stems there and keep cutting.
It'll eventually die.
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/