Old 16-05-2004, 11:25 PM
jammer

Default carnivorous plants :-)))

I had an excellent website that i THOUGHT i bookmarked on growing
venus flytraps. I can't find it, but i am sure you can find info
online. I wanted to do the same thing but i dont want it to eat any
baby toads so i decided against it. When/if i ever stop being so toad
crazy, i might give it a try.

Good luck and if it works, pictures would be great!

On 16 May 2004 21:30:28 GMT, EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote:

Oh boy, oh boy!!!!
One of our local nurseries is selling pitcher plants and venus fly

traps! I
bought two pitcher plants and one fly trap.
I'm going to put them in the middle tub on my deck.
Going to have to do a little reading and make sure I can keep them

healthy.
They are a true bog plant.
I had one volunteer carnivorous bladder wort show up in the frog bog

via birdy
business. I don't think I'll put these in as they look a bit fragile

and the
labradors once and a while will wade in the frog bog to cool off.
Also found society garlic for the first time around here. Smells nice

and
garlicy with a pretty purple flower.

kathy :-)