Old 16-05-2004, 11:26 PM
Bonnie

Default carnivorous plants :-)))

Ka30P wrote:
Oh boy, oh boy!!!!
One of our local nurseries is selling pitcher plants and venus fly traps! I
bought two pitcher plants and one fly trap.
I'm going to put them in the middle tub on my deck.
Going to have to do a little reading and make sure I can keep them healthy.
They are a true bog plant.
I had one volunteer carnivorous bladder wort show up in the frog bog via birdy
business. I don't think I'll put these in as they look a bit fragile and the
labradors once and a while will wade in the frog bog to cool off.
Also found society garlic for the first time around here. Smells nice and
garlicy with a pretty purple flower.

kathy :-)

When the kids were young we had a venus fly trap. The kids
over fed the poor plant and did it in. I'm sure if its
outdoors it should do well. Any bug landing in the trap
will be done in. (Shame you can't get one large enough to
deal with the female bullfrog ;-)
What is society garlic? I'm not familiar with that.

--
Bonnie
NJ