Old 17-05-2004, 12:07 AM
Snooze

Default carnivorous plants :-)))

"Ka30P" wrote in message

Oh boy, oh boy!!!!
One of our local nurseries is selling pitcher plants and venus fly traps!

bought two pitcher plants and one fly trap.
I'm going to put them in the middle tub on my deck.
Going to have to do a little reading and make sure I can keep them

healthy.
They are a true bog plant.

Venus flytraps, and pitcher plants need warm and humid conditions. They
don't do well in direct sunlight or cool nights.

I have found that Sterling Rescue fly traps work well
http://www.rescue.com/Products/DisposableFlyTrap.asp

I personally use the disposable trap, because it's the same price as a fly
attractant refills for the reusable container. Just shut the trap when it's
full, ant toss in the trash can. Place it in a shady location away from
windows, because the stuff like an outhouse.

Sameer