Old 17-05-2004, 03:12 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default New Pics

I take back all the mean spirited things I have thought about your handling
of our shareholders pond!

Pretty good job there BV.

I also love your backyard. The shot of the snake kissing the frog (:-)) was
just lovely!

Didn't you say you were trained in electrical something? Electrical wire in
the water? I don't know about that one BV!

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
. ..
I cleaned up my website and posted some pics of Shareholders pond, and the
local inhabitants. I've also been taking semi weekly pics of the VF (who's
idea was this? Ingrid? Nedra?) so others can see how it changes over time.

Enjoy...

www.darofamily.com/jeff and then click on Photo album.