Old 08-02-2003, 05:43 PM
DFStoneJr

Default Jackson & Perkins gift certifucates at 10% off

If this post is out of line here, please forgive me. But I'm hoping that
the opportunity to save 10% on Jackson & Perkins certificates is in
something of a gray area where the benefits to people outweigh the
semi-commercial nature of the post, which will be my only one of this
nature.

I have 16 Jackson & Perrkins gift certificates of $25 each that I'm willing
to part with for 10% below face value on a first-come, first-served basis.
You must order at least two cards or certificates ($50 worth). I'll accept
Paypal, cash on delivery, money order or cashier's check.

I currently have 154 feedback comments at eBay/Half.com. Three neutral
comments came from sales I had to cancel because of an inventory screw-up
that I have since rectified. All others are positive. I'll send you a link
if you want to check me out.

It's like buying money at 10% off! Give them as gifts or use them yourself!