Old 17-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Katra

Default Looking for cheap pots

In article ,
Rusty Mase wrote:

On Mon, 17 May 2004 09:36:54 -0500, Katra
wrote:

Does anyone know where I can purchase inexpensive plastic pots,

Barton Springs Nursery has a dumpster plus an associated pile of pots
that is being "recycled". Maybe that means you can take stuff out of
it if you need it. You might call them and ask.

Rusty Mase

Barton springs nursery? :-)
Whereabouts is that?

I did manage to get pots out of the dumpster at Lowe's last year, but
they would not let me take them the other day. :-P Jerks! Wastrels!
sigh

Thanks for the tip! I'll do more scrounging for sure, (I have no
problems with dumpster diving!) but if anyone knows where I can bulk
order the type of pots that most plants come it, please post???

Many thanks!
K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...