Old 18-05-2004, 04:11 AM
Anonymous

Default Honda HRX

I've got a Honda Harmony II that I got from Home Depot. Mine's the
three speed self propelled that mulches and bags. Best mower I ever
owned. The motor completely blows away any Briggs & Stratton or
Tecumseh motor I've had on any of my previous mowers. Cranks
consistently on the first pull (with less pull force I might add), is
quite and powerful. Mulches extremely well. I don't bag that much,
mainly to pick up leaves in the fall which it does very well. If I need
another mower (which I doubt will be any time soon) I'll definitely go
with Honda. I might possibly go with another brand with a Honda motor
like a Husqvarna (that's where most of the value that Honda brings to
the table is) but I'll probably just stay with the Honda brand mower.
The HRX is a step up from the Harmony II so you should be very pleased
with it.