Old 18-05-2004, 06:07 AM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] Yipes!

OK we know Nina is now safe, but WHAT ABOUT HER
BONSAI!

Kitsune Miko
--- Jim Lewis wrote:
In a message dated 5/17/2004 9:14:45 PM Eastern

Daylight Time,
writes:

I went outside to water the bonsai, and there

were, um...
ten
million cicadas out there.

_I_ didn't say that! NINA said that. SHE's the one
who needs
saving. Ain't no nasty cicadas in Florida.

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL -
Blessed
statistics: A Demonstration -- Welcome to
Hooterville!
Population: 2000. Elevation: 3000. Established:
1850. TOTAL =
6850

++++Sponsored, in part, by John
Quinn++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

=====
If you use your mind to study reality, you won't understand either your mind or reality. If you study reality without using your mind, you'll understand both. People capable of true vision, know that the mind is empty.
--Bodhidharma