Old 18-05-2004, 03:03 PM
Amy D

Default Newbie but plant-stupid learning by trial and error :)

Thanks!

amy

wrote:

Amy D in :

Ironically, I went a little crazy with the azaelas. I LOVE azaelas! I
didn't realize how big they are going to get though. I planted 8 --
5 of them BIG ones. I know I can keep them pruned if I prune RIGHT
after they bloom though. I was kind of wondering WHAT I was thinking
after the first week the azaelas bloomed.....our little neighborhood was
giving me a headache!

these people should be good. real life locals
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...ea+Alabama +%
7C+Louisiana+%7C+Mississippi

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ons++Alabama+%
7C+Louisiana+%7C+Mississippi

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ron++Alabama+%
7C+Louisiana+%7C+Mississippi

~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...rons+climate+%
7C+elevation+%7C+geography+%7C+vegetation+map

stretching thin, more obscu
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...7C+elevation+%
7C+geography+%7C+vegetation+map&spell=1

http://www.myanmar-embassy-tokyo.net...yanmar_map.jpg [use browser's
zoom button:]

baoshan led to SW Yunnan:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...UTF-8&q=Acer+%
7C++Dicotyledoneae+%7C+Angiospermae+%7C+Checklist+ +Yunnan+

leads to maples. when you see [ - - ? ugh, i forgot what i was adding on
to here! ]
look for these kinds of books at libraries.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...%3Dstripbooks%
26field-keywords%3DRhododendrons/102-6129810-8311316
http://www.timberpress.com/book

http://www.booksmatter.com/b18645037.../0-88192-637-X