Old 18-05-2004, 05:08 PM
chagoi

Default pondless waterfall

mark wrote:
Does anyone know how to build one of the pondless waterfalls or know
where I can get plans for one? I have only seen pictures at various
web sites. Also is there a good site that tells how to make a
waterfall with a pond, I am just looking at my options.

try using Copernic search enine program it has a lot of extra search
engines.
I use the professional version ($80.00)

With more than 1000 search engines in 120 specialized categories, some
based on language or country, Copernic Agent Professional lets you cover
more of the Web, providing you with the most complete and relevant
results available.

Copernic Agent Basic (Free)

Copernic Agent Basic gives you the ability to cover more of the Web and
to get relevant, high quality results from more than 90 search engines
grouped into categories. From a single query, Copernic Agent Basic
consults multiple search engines at once, combines their results,
removes duplicates and keeps only the very best of the information
gathered from queried search engines.
http://www.copernic.com/en/products/agent/basic.html

search for some ideas @

http://landscaping.about.com

http://gardening.about.com

http://freshaquarium.about.com/

http://thegardenlink.com

http://www.icangarden.com

http://www.hgtv.com

Chagoi
http://ourkoipond.com

-- Microsoft XP --- "X"tra "P"atches, "X"tra "P"roblems, "X"tra "P"rofit,
"X"tra "P"ain, "X"tra "P"anic, "X"tra "P"athetic, "Xtra "P"ernicious
--- take your "P"ick