Old 18-05-2004, 12:08 AM
mark

Default pondless waterfall

Does anyone know how to build one of the pondless waterfalls or know
where I can get plans for one? I have only seen pictures at various
web sites. Also is there a good site that tells how to make a
waterfall with a pond, I am just looking at my options.
Old 18-05-2004, 02:22 AM
Ka30P

Do you have a Barnes and Noble nearby?
I spotted a magazine there last week that
had a great article on a pondless waterfall.
Title started with the letter 'A'...

kathy :-)
Old 18-05-2004, 02:23 AM
Bob H

They had one not too long back on DIY network (maybe HGTV) anyway take a
look at the sites & I bet you will find an article....it appeared that they
made just the falls with a small catch basin at the bottom then covered it
with flagstone or slate.

m...

Old 18-05-2004, 02:23 AM
dkat

really all you need is a water tight seal under where the water will fall, a
pump, rocks, pebbles, and some screen or heavy plastic grating. dig a hole
that will hold the pump. line the hole or put a plastic container in it.
depending on the size you have in mind you might put cement blocks or bricks
around the edges that will be the ledge to put the screen on. put in pump
with tubing for carrying water and water. cover with screen or grate.
cover grate with pebbles. build rocks up with tubing running up center.
have end of tube positioned so that the water will be directed to down rocks
and fall back down into container.

m...

Old 18-05-2004, 04:15 PM

make it big enough that evaporation wont have you filling the thing all the time.
also, put the pump into a bucket with filter material so teh pump doesnt get clogged
from debris etc. that falls in. Ingrid

"dkat" wrote:

really all you need is a water tight seal under where the water will fall, a
pump, rocks, pebbles, and some screen or heavy plastic grating. dig a hole
that will hold the pump. line the hole or put a plastic container in it.
depending on the size you have in mind you might put cement blocks or bricks
around the edges that will be the ledge to put the screen on. put in pump
with tubing for carrying water and water. cover with screen or grate.
cover grate with pebbles. build rocks up with tubing running up center.
have end of tube positioned so that the water will be directed to down rocks
and fall back down into container.

"mark" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know how to build one of the pondless waterfalls or know
where I can get plans for one? I have only seen pictures at various
web sites. Also is there a good site that tells how to make a
waterfall with a pond, I am just looking at my options.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 18-05-2004, 05:08 PM
chagoi

mark wrote:
Does anyone know how to build one of the pondless waterfalls or know
where I can get plans for one? I have only seen pictures at various
web sites. Also is there a good site that tells how to make a
waterfall with a pond, I am just looking at my options.

try using Copernic search enine program it has a lot of extra search
engines.
I use the professional version ($80.00)

With more than 1000 search engines in 120 specialized categories, some
based on language or country, Copernic Agent Professional lets you cover
more of the Web, providing you with the most complete and relevant
results available.

Copernic Agent Basic (Free)

Copernic Agent Basic gives you the ability to cover more of the Web and
to get relevant, high quality results from more than 90 search engines
grouped into categories. From a single query, Copernic Agent Basic
consults multiple search engines at once, combines their results,
removes duplicates and keeps only the very best of the information
gathered from queried search engines.
http://www.copernic.com/en/products/agent/basic.html

search for some ideas @

http://landscaping.about.com

http://gardening.about.com

http://freshaquarium.about.com/

http://thegardenlink.com

http://www.icangarden.com

http://www.hgtv.com

Chagoi
http://ourkoipond.com

-- Microsoft XP --- "X"tra "P"atches, "X"tra "P"roblems, "X"tra "P"rofit,
"X"tra "P"ain, "X"tra "P"anic, "X"tra "P"athetic, "Xtra "P"ernicious
--- take your "P"ick

How to Build a Pondless Waterfall bardenmatt Edible Gardening 1 20-04-2011 08:39 AM
Pondless waterfall idea? [email protected] Ponds 11 01-07-2006 04:17 PM
pondless waterfalls SC guy Ponds 5 24-05-2005 08:00 PM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 0 03-12-2003 03:43 PM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 0 03-12-2003 03:32 PM