Old 18-05-2004, 06:15 PM
Hal

Default [IBC] Cicada report-- frontlines

Nina, I saw your post on the galleries but there was no attachment. I
then check out the entire "not strictly bonsai" section and there were no
attachments. Did they get stripped away? Is there a problem posting
pictures to that section? Yes, I would like to see the pictures. Am I
doing something wrong?

Hal
Zone 7, Memphis TN

At 08:17 AM 5/18/2004, you wrote:
Have you guys got digital cameras? I wouldn't mind seeing pics of this!

Your wish is my command. Go to the IBC gallery, to the "not strictly
bonsai" section.

Nina.
---
Nina Shishkoff