Old 18-05-2004, 06:30 PM
Moo

Default Can anyone identify these plants?

I have two plants in my garden coming up and I'm not sure what they are.

The first one is not a problem as it is small and looks quite nice, it has
very small white flowers.

http://www.roonster.fsnet.co.uk/Image108.jpg.bmp

http://www.roonster.fsnet.co.uk/Image109.jpg.bmp

The second one is a bit more of a problem! It is popping up everywhere and
if left it quickly grows to 2ft-3ft plus! They are easy to remove as they
are not deeply rooted but what are they? Are they a weed or just a quick
growing plant?

http://www.roonster.fsnet.co.uk/Image110.jpg.bmp

http://www.roonster.fsnet.co.uk/Image111.jpg.bmp

I have left the last plants in place as they are currently sheltering a baby
blackbird who fell into the garden, he seems happy enough and is growing
well!

Oh not too sure why but the software that downloads pictures from my phone
gave the piccys a .jpg.bmp extension but they work ok, didn't notice until I
uploaded then already!

Thanks!

Moo