Old 18-05-2004, 07:21 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Cicada report-- frontlines

Nina, I saw your post on the galleries but there was no
attachment. I
then check out the entire "not strictly bonsai" section and

there were no
attachments. Did they get stripped away? Is there a problem

posting
pictures to that section? Yes, I would like to see the

pictures. Am I
doing something wrong?

There still are a couple of forums on the gallery where you must
be a registered user to see the pictures. I think "Not Strictly
Bonsai" is one. Dunno if Nic has figured out why, yet. Anyway,
Nina's pics are there. All you need to do is choose a username
and password and you can view them.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++