Old 18-05-2004, 07:23 PM
Katra

Default Looking for cheap pots

In article ,
escapee wrote:

How many do you need?

As many as I can get? G

We have put up two small greenhouses, and plan to erect two more.
I have a 72 year old retired dad that lives with me, and he is looking
for a hobby he can make a little extra pocket change with, so the pots
would be cleaned and eventually re-sold with new plants in them. I have
a good book on plant propagation, and I've got dozens of 2" and 3"
recycled pots already from plants we have bought, but I need some gallon
pots for the "mother" plant perennials that he'd be making cuttings
from. :-) I'm running out of larger pots to do transplants.

I personally collect cacti so prefer clay pots for those, but those are
not all that expensive at this point. I may propagate the cacti at a
later date, but that is my project not his. G I also have some
tropical plants in my greenhouse that I love that will need more root
space over time.

Thanks!
K.

On Mon, 17 May 2004 09:36:54 -0500, Katra
opined:

Does anyone know where I can purchase inexpensive plastic pots,
wholesale? I'm mainly looking for gallon sizes. We just got a couple of
greenhouses and I've been recycling older pots, but I have mostly 3" and
4" pots. Nothing fancy, just basic cheap nursery pots.

My kids need more room for roots..... ;-)

Thanks!
K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...