Old 19-05-2004, 12:07 AM
KCnRichmond

Default Mosquito Magnet

People here get 4 or so families involved and split he cost 4 ways. Then put
the MM in the corner of the four yards,and let it run 24/7..Then each month
take turns buying the propane, nets, and octenol baits....Works great
through mosquito season.
A typical yard runs about 12000' sq. so the 1 acre model works great...This
will be the 2nd year in use, so we will see what happened to the population
from last year...I think Isabel is going to re-haunt us though...Stump
holes, etc....

"Sherman" wrote in message
Has anyone used one of these to lessen the biting critter population in
their yards and gardens?

Sherman