Old 19-05-2004, 12:07 PM
Chris

Default Can anyone identify these plants?

"Moo" wrote in message
: I have two plants in my garden coming up and I'm not sure what they are.
:
: The first one is not a problem as it is small and looks quite nice, it has
: very small white flowers.
:
: http://www.roonster.fsnet.co.uk/Image108.jpg.bmp
:
: http://www.roonster.fsnet.co.uk/Image109.jpg.bmp

I'll go for Watercress on the first, 5 to 10 flowers, likes water

:
: The second one is a bit more of a problem! It is popping up everywhere
and
: if left it quickly grows to 2ft-3ft plus! They are easy to remove as they
: are not deeply rooted but what are they? Are they a weed or just a quick
: growing plant?
:
: http://www.roonster.fsnet.co.uk/Image110.jpg.bmp
:
: http://www.roonster.fsnet.co.uk/Image111.jpg.bmp
:

Willowherb on the second, not sure which one.