Old 19-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Mike Patterson

Default Good news/bad news

Wow, haven't seen the liner since February... (new pond).

Just in the last couple of days the water has cleared up so much that
I can see the bottom (pond is 22 to 32 inches deep).

But it seems that a predator (I'm guessing a Heron) has also found the
clear water helpful.

It's hard to tell for certain, but I think I lost 5-6 goldfish last
night/this morning. The one or two that are left are panicked when I
get near the pond.

At least a couple of the shiners are still there, but they're even
harder to see than the goldfish.

@#$^%$#^$

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."