Old 19-05-2004, 11:11 PM

Default [IBC] bonsai help needed...

Quoting Jim Lewis :

Please help me.... I think my bonsai dying

sn ip
It is fairly normal for a tree to exhibit some form or transplant
shock. That may be all you have. It also is normal for a tree
to not survive transplanting efforts of a person new to the skill
of bonsai.

Until we can consider your answers (and please reply to the
group -- not just to me!): Do NOT overwater. Let the soil go
until it is almost dry before you water. Get it outside in
filtered sunlight.

Good luck.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

Isn't there a variety of serissa called "Kyoto?"

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a
Snset 37
living in exile from New England on the West Bank (of the Hudson)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++