Old 20-05-2004, 03:03 AM
chitowngirl

Default HELP with Paph

Hello,

I purchased this Paph in March at the SFOS in Miami, it already had a
bruised spot on the leaf but took a chance as I got a great deal. Well the
damaged leaf has turned yellow and the bruised spot has gotten bigger, I
figured I would lose that leaf anyway. But the other leaf is also turning a
yellow color with brown closer to the stem.

It now lives in a bright west window in Michigan, it gets very little to no
direct sunlight as a shade is pulled when the sunlight is direct about two
hours. It also is not subject to drafts. In fact it shares a table with
another Paph (larger and doing great) a Cat a Phal and a Phrag they all seem
to do good and have new growth.

I water twice a week, the water has Schultz 19-31-17 Orchid food mixed in.
The medium seems to be Vermiculite and small bark chips with little white
pieces of foam.

Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary