Old 20-05-2004, 03:03 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] conventions

Bob: You have a wonderfully nice and discerning wife! I'm looking forward to
meeting you at BCI-ABS 2004. Please introduce yourself if you see me there.
Usually talk about who's going, etc. gets going a week or two before
the convention, about the time that the procrastinators are finally sending
in their registrations, having missed the "early bird" discounts.
The venue is great. St. Louis is an underappreciated (at least on
the coasts) jewel in the heartland. And our hosts there have a reputation
for putting on great conventions. Ask anyone from MABA.
By the way, the BCI site has a calendar of events which lists any
bonsai (or suiseki) event which sends its information to our webmaster, not
just BCI-related events.
Alan Walker