Old 20-05-2004, 04:17 PM
Emrys Davies

Default Oxalis identification

'Pam',

Sorry if I have misled you. The image on the site which I showed is not
that of my plant, but one from Google Images which I think is identical
to my plant, although I am having some doubts now. The image on Google
is not named, hence my request.

Thanks for your continued interest.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Thu, 20 May 2004 12:28:39 +0100, "Emrys Davies"
wrote:

Thanks everyone. It is difficult, having studied photos. of Oxalis
Articulata and Oxalis Debilis, to decide which species I have got,

but I
am sure that it is one of those.

It is covered in rust, to which it is prone, and is about to get
treatment for same.

My articulata has NEVER had rust or any other problems.
Looking at your picture again, yours has a red centre, mine does not.

Pam in Bristol