Old 20-05-2004, 08:03 PM
Lisa

Default With Woody The Woodchuck, You Ain't Gonna Win

"BroJack" wrote in message
s.com...
On Thu, 20 May 2004 12:31:25 -0400, "Lisa" wrote:

"BroJack" wrote in message
ws.com...
You go huntin' Woody with a shotgun, he gets skittish at 100 yards and
goes into the burrow. So today I'm a walkin' down the east fence row,
armed with nothing but tree pruners, and lo-and-behold, there's ol'
fat Woodrow at 40 feet .... 30 feet ... 20 feet, lookin' at me
curiously. The frustration boiled over and I threw the damn pruners
at him. Missed, naturally, and he casually entered the burrow.

It just ain't fair.

BroJack

Geez Jack,,,,,ya never know where you'll show up. You sure do get

around.
Let me tell you, ass-p is such a bore these days, go trolling a bit

there
will ya? I need a good laugh.

Are you the same Lisa whom I battled recently in balt.general on the
subject of labor unions ... or another Lisa?

BroJack

Wasn't me, I lurk in alt.support.single-parents,,,,,,full of ultra
conservative pulpit people