Old 21-05-2004, 12:04 PM
Alan R Williams

Default risk of ground frost

kiticat writes:

kiticat wrote:

help please!
I was too eager and silly this year and have had things like
sunflowers runner beans and lettuces out in the garden since the
beginning of May. They've been doing really well. Now I see theres a
risk of ground frost over the next couple of nights I havent got
any fleece, would juryrigging newspapers or something over them help?
Thanks
SarahH

EEK!! Clearly not awake - corrected header :-/

Well covering all your plants with decking, and a water feature, would
probably save them from any frost.

Sarah H

Alan

--
Alan Williams, Room IT301, Department of Computer Science,
University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, U.K.