Old 21-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Robert

Default risk of ground frost

kiticat wrote:
: Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
:
:: kiticat wrote:
::
::: help please!
::: I was too eager and silly this year and have had things like
::: sunflowers runner beans and lettuces out in the garden since the
::: beginning of May. They've been doing really well. Now I see theres
::: a risk of ground frost over the next couple of nights I havent
::: got any fleece, would juryrigging newspapers or something over them
::: help?
::: Thanks
::
::
:: Probably. Even putting some plastic net over helps, and old net
:: curtains draped over are even better.
::
:
: Thanks Jaques, Ive got some net left over from dress making - I'll try
: that - fingers crossed!
: Sarah

Newspapers will do it perfectly well though