Old 22-05-2004, 02:05 PM
MK

Default Spindley Cherry Tomatoes

Hi

I am relatively new to this group and have been reading some of the messages
over the last week and wondered if someone could give me some advice....

I am a keen gardener and have managed to grow everything from seed this year
to go in our garden.

I had some cherry tomatoes plants left over and was going to give them
away/sell some, but having left them in the tray, some have gone very tall
and spindly - will this effect their future growth and fruit if I leave them
a bit longer or re-pot them? I don't want to give away/sell dud plants.

Many thanks

MK