Old 23-05-2004, 07:18 AM
Reka

Default basal keiki on Dtps Kenneth Schubert :-)

"J Fortuna" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
My Dtps Kenneth Schubert is in the process of starting a basal keiki. It

is
the second Dtps to do so in my apartment this year. Very neat. These Dtps
are also growing new leaves of their own, which are nicely light green in
color -- all told, I think they are quite healthy.

As a matter of interest, my K. Schubert is spiking at the moment. Maybe
yours will as well.
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html