Old 24-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Gareee©

Default Online pump/light resource?(Harbor Freight)

There was a followup post someone else made, and he provided the item
number.

I just looked it up..Item #47604-1ADH

They are 20 watt, I think, tilt, and have 3-4 color attachements.

I got free shipping on my total order, and ordered on the 20th.. I'll report
back when they arrive, so we have and idea of order/delivery time.

Do you guys think the 1750 pump will be enough for a small waterfall? If
it's too much, I can always divert some of it with a splitter, and my large
gargoyle spitter...

"Newbie Bill" wrote in message
Hi- the lights sound very interesting to me but I do not see them listed.
Are they listed as something other than underwater lights.
Thanxx
Bill Brister
"Gareee©" wrote in message
"Mike Bernardoni" wrote in message
Item #47604-1ADH http://www.harborfreight.com/

Thanks! I just ordered 3 of them, and a 1750 gph waterfall pump for $69.
looked like a good deal. (it supposedly can power a fountain up to 21

feet
high.. I'll put a "t" on it, and have a small fountain, and a large

gargoyle
spitter powered by it. (He's a total of 7 feet higher then the pond

bottom,
and will spit onto rocks to flagstone to form the waterfall.)

Free shipping, but a $5.95 handling charge.

Now I wanna work on my pond some more!

--
Gareee©
Homepage: