Old 21-05-2004, 04:07 AM
Mike Bernardoni

Default Online pump/light resource?(Harbor Freight)

Item #47604-1ADH http://www.harborfreight.com/
Question#2 Write me direct. {:O) MIKE
Mike Patterson wrote:

Mike,
2 questions:

1. Do you have a link for those lights at HF? I can't find 'em.

2. Are you in Carbondale? I grew up in Marion, used to spend a lot of
time in C'dale.

Mike

On Thu, 20 May 2004 15:56:23 -0500, wrote:

Harbor Freight for the underwater light I got mine for $7.99 they are
online. Mike

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."

--
Grab your pig’s feet, bread, and gin,
there’s plenty in the kitchen.
Old 21-05-2004, 05:06 AM
Gareee©

"Mike Bernardoni" wrote in message
Item #47604-1ADH http://www.harborfreight.com/

Thanks! I just ordered 3 of them, and a 1750 gph waterfall pump for $69.
looked like a good deal. (it supposedly can power a fountain up to 21 feet
high.. I'll put a "t" on it, and have a small fountain, and a large gargoyle
spitter powered by it. (He's a total of 7 feet higher then the pond bottom,
and will spit onto rocks to flagstone to form the waterfall.)

Free shipping, but a $5.95 handling charge.

Now I wanna work on my pond some more!

--
Gareee©
Homepage:

Old 24-05-2004, 07:04 AM
Newbie Bill

Hi- the lights sound very interesting to me but I do not see them listed.
Are they listed as something other than underwater lights.
Thanxx
Bill Brister

Old 24-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Gareee©

There was a followup post someone else made, and he provided the item
number.

I just looked it up..Item #47604-1ADH

They are 20 watt, I think, tilt, and have 3-4 color attachements.

I got free shipping on my total order, and ordered on the 20th.. I'll report
back when they arrive, so we have and idea of order/delivery time.

Do you guys think the 1750 pump will be enough for a small waterfall? If
it's too much, I can always divert some of it with a splitter, and my large
gargoyle spitter...

Old 25-05-2004, 04:06 AM
NewbieBill

Thanxx for the extra effort!
Bill Brister

Old 25-05-2004, 04:09 AM
Gareee©

Well, they still haven't charged my CC, and there's been no word from them..
and this is 5 days later.

I'll probably email them, to see what gives. I was expecting prompt
shipping, and hoped to have them this week.

"NewbieBill" wrote in message
om...
Thanxx for the extra effort!
Bill Brister

Help! -- Harbor Freight drip irrigation kit Veeduber Gardening 11 01-08-2004 03:02 PM
More Harbor Freight Sucks.... Gareee© Ponds 7 03-07-2004 01:02 AM
Harbor Freight..(easy to make lights) Ponds 5 04-06-2004 01:05 AM
Harbor Freight.. sucks! Gareee© Ponds 27 01-06-2004 05:10 PM
Online pump/light resource? Harbor freight?? Gareee© Ponds 0 21-05-2004 12:07 AM