Old 24-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Kay Easton

Default Hover collect mowers

In article , David Hill david@abacus
nurseries.freeserve.co.uk writes
"............(Remember, most of 'our girls', who are in fact women, have
heard it all before ad nauseam) .........."

And at my age many of the "women" are still girls to me.

Hmm ... getting off topic I know ... but if you were to refer to me as a
girl, you would no doubt be doing it from chivalrous intent, suggesting
to me that I was, in your eyes, still young, charming, desirable ... but
I would feel you were dismissing any claim I might feel I had towards
intelligence, knowledge, expertise and other things which come with
maturity.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: