Old 24-05-2004, 06:03 PM
sam crowell

Default [IBC] Stinky Adventure (ginkgo seeds found) - update

Last fall I found 6 ginkgo nuts at a park. I stored the nuts in the
refrigerator over the winter. I stored them in a plactic bag with a moist
paper towel. Perhaps a month ago I pulled the plastic bag out of the
'fridge with the intent on promptly planting the nuts. I set them aside,
and promptly forgot about them. three days ago I rediscovered them and one
had actually germinated and was pushing a tap-root. I planted that one, and
hope it does well. I will sand or scratch the other nutshells and will hope
more will follow suite and germinate. At this point I am happy to have even
one germinate.

Sam Crowell

Klamath Falls, Oregon

download! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/...ave/direct/01/