Old 25-05-2004, 01:03 AM
Dustin

Default Phalaenopsis "lueddemanniana var. ochracea"

I pretty sure that its not lueddemanniana at all, let alone var.
ochracea. I was looking in Eric Christenson's book and he shows var.
ochracea as almost pale yellow color with very faint markings. There is
a picture of P. lueddemanniana var. ochracea 'J&L' AM/AOS that looks
very similar to my plant. He says that is known as P. fasciata, but its
really a natural hybrid between fasciata and hieroglyphica.

Who knows what I have, I got it from Oakhill Gardens though.

Dustin

Al wrote:

That's an unusually color form of this species, isn't it?

I want one.

"Dustin " wrote in message ...
Link to some pictures.

http://tinyurl.com/3c4ks