Old 25-05-2004, 05:05 AM
lalu

Default Mining the archives.

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message ...
"lalu" wrote in message
om...
snip
There are also certain individuals whose information seems so
informative that I have plugged their names into the search and read
all their posts on all sorts of subjects and learned about things I
didnt even think to ask.

snip

Now that is a tantalizing statement. I wonder who is our your list?

BV.

I'll never tell. Since I havent read all the archives, yikes, I might
leave someone of great knowledge off the list unfairly. I will say
there are some still posting, as well as many who seem not to have
posted for several years.

IN fact, if anyone is looking for faq for specific answers, make a
search in the archives -- There are great answers there to most
questions anyone might ask. And yes, the same questions seem to come
up over and over again as the years pass, complete with numerous
instantaneous mostly competent answers. Veggie filters, bio filters,
trickle filters, plants, planting, fish, fry, algae, etc,etc.

From ideas gleaned from the archives I have planted taro roots
purchased this week at the grocery store - they ordered them for me-,
learned to love my algae as something good and functional, set up a
new trickle filter, and have draw up plans for a long and thin lush
attractive veggie filter (tomorrow I am buying the extra materials)
plus learning which additional plants to acquire. As well as
understanding my breeding koi and what to do with their fry.

Lalu