Old 25-05-2004, 08:06 AM
David Hare-Scott

Default Dracanea Marginata plant (indoor) - pruning and getting to sprout more bits

"tHatDudeUK" wrote in message

So my understanding that it just regrows from the part it growed from

before
is wrong. Does this just happen, is there a known way of encouraging it to
happen or does it just happen?

Mostly it just happens in my experience. You could try giving the cut top a
touch of rooting powder.

You can also strike the head that you cut off as a bonus.

Sorry, not too sure what you mean by the word "strike" here?! All I can
think you mean is stick the end in some rooter powder and plonk it in a

pot
of some good planting soil.

That's what I mean.

David