Old 25-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Stephen Howard

Default Soft Soap

On Tue, 25 May 2004 10:10:02 +0100, "Douglas"
wrote:

Hello! Stephen!.- well-well!
What's a respected musical instrument expert like you doing getting those
skilled hands dirty a-muck-spreading in a garden, or allotment or
whateffer!?
And all that digging! - think what callouses it can cause on them there
lilywhites!
If you really must, I suppose I'll have to cede and give you a warm welcome
into the fold.
Just had a thought!. - perhaps I am the new boy on the allotment!.
You look after thesen, - ya hear?.
Doug.

Hi Doug!

Ah, there's nothing I like better after a hard day wrestling with
cheap Taiwanese flutes, appalling Chinese clarinets and decidedly
dodgy Philippino saxes than to stand knee deep in a pile of.....horse
manure.

Don't worry about my dexterous digits...I always wear gloves ( though
I take them off for gardening ).

Cheers,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk