Old 25-05-2004, 05:17 PM
Gary Woods

Default Radish seed pods

"shazzbat" wrote:

Available in UK from Thomson&Morgan, do you get them in US?

Yes; I got Rat's Tail from a small U.S. company; have seen several other
sources including the Seed Saver's Exchange (U.S., but international
membership). T&M does business here out of Canada, but I haven't dealt
with them lately, preferring exchanges and the numerous small outfits.

I have also eaten seed pods from regular radishes that got away from me in
one of my *rare lapses of atten4tion in the garden. Quite tasty.

Peace,

*(Bold-faced lie)