Old 25-05-2004, 05:25 PM
Ka30P

Default Interesting and Valuable link for PORGS

Gareee wrote What's a Porg?

You are a Porg,
or more accurately, you have been porged.
Rec.ponders have been tasked to go out and
assimilate lawns into ponds. Resistance is futile.
(If you are a Star Trek, Next Generation fan
you'll recognize we unashamedly ripped off the
term Borg (the half machine, half human beings
who absorb any race they come across into the
Borg Collective) and assimilated it unto our own selves.)
Your mission, and you must accept it (remember
resistance is futile), is to go forth and assimilate
your friends' and neighbors' lawns into ponds.

kathy :-)